Congratulations on making the decision to take action, and I look forward to the privilege of guiding you along your journey to recovery.
To sign up for the 12 week group Reclaim program, please complete and submit the form below. I will be in touch with you via email within the next few days to discuss when new groups are starting.
Note that sometimes people who are burnt-out also have underlying mental illness. If you have any thoughts of self-harm or suicide, or feel you are in need of urgent mental health assistance, please phone emergency services or local mental health services. In Australia, options include:
- Lifeline 13 11 14 (Free anonymous 24/7 generalist counselling that does not discriminate)
- Suicide Call Back ServiceÂ 1300 659 467 (24/7 referral line for people at risk of suicide, people caring for someone who is suicidal, or people bereaved by suicide. The service offers six 50-minute telephone counselling sessions to people over 18 years, and up to two call-backs to professionals)
- Kid’s HelplineÂ 1800 551 800 (free, confidential and anonymous 24-hour online and telephone counselling for young people aged between 5 and 25 years)
- Beyond Blue Support Line 1300 22 4636 (available 24 hours a day 7 days a week; confidential service provided by a trained mental health professional)
- Your GP or psychologist may be able to provide an urgent appointment if you explain your situation.